May 20, 2010

Good Byes

Yesterday was my final day with Kansai Paint. These 3 years had been fruitful as I know that many had loved me very much. I really thank those who has been working with me and had taught me quite a lot. Therefore I wrote these to them before I left:-

To the Sales Team:-

Fire fighting ever always,
As frequent as Bomba drill,
Afterall we went through days after days,
No results, time to grill.

Like front soldiers - keeping guard,
Like comrades, support,
Things are not very hard,
Viewing them as things to sort.

To the Technical Team:-

You, Techy Geek,
Gentle and meek,
Books so thick,
For best formulation pick.

Some subs always sick,
Some are wick,
Always need to peek,
Advancement always we seek.

Week by week,
Day by day,
Hour by hour,
Always smile, don't sour.

May all of them grow in life and flourish like a tree so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment