Oct 1, 2009

When Love Fails...


Sometimes we expect much out from love...

"If you loved me, you would have paid attention to me"
"If you loved me, you would have understand me better"
"If you loved me, you should have taken me for who am I"
"If you loved me, you should have listened to my cries"

Sometimes we don't think the other way round...

"If you love me, I would like to pay attention to you too"
"If you love me, I would have understand you more"
"If you love me, I should take you for who you are"
"If you love me, I should have listened to your advices"

Sometimes we thought...

"I have loved you so much but you didn't love me"
"I have sacrificed so much but you never did knew about it"
"I have given so much but you never cared"
"I have hurt so much for you but you never understand"

Sometimes we forget that...

"I loved you so much, I hope you feel loved"
"I sacrificed so much, I hope you well"
"I given so much, I hope you are filled"
"I been hurt so much, I hope you are always smiling"

Real love for me is to be able to sacrifice for others while standing strong no matter how hurt you are and people did not appreciate it. I do not mind being stupidly in love for anyone [I mean friendship/relationship/any ships], but that is how Jesus dies on the cross for the people He loves... He doesn't complaint, neither should I.

It is not worth to cry the whole world about how much people do not love you... but it is worth to love the whole world without crying.

Well... I have a praise report... my mom is going to her church for bible study after so many years... God does amazing things in life, doesn't He? *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment